Missed the Niagara Real Estate Show? We’ve got you covered! Find out the affects of COVID-19 on Niagara Home Sales by listening to shows you’ve missed!Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be answered on our show!
Show Topics include:
- The biggest topic these days is COVID-19 and how it is affecting the Niagara Real Estate Market and Niagara Home Sales
- Will the Niagara Area Real Estate Market still be booming after the COVID-19 pandemic?
- COVID-19 and how it has changed the world and the way we conduct our business. What are the affects of COVID-19 on the Niagara Real Estate Market?
- Why is Rob Golfi selling real estate in Niagara Falls, Ontario and surrounding Niagara Region
- What can we expect in the Niagara real estate market after this pandemic?
- Toronto buyers and now they are affecting real estate in Niagara Falls and the Niagara Region
- Are we returning to Multiple Offer situations. Why do properties go into Multiple Offers? Are Multiple Offers a good thing?
- What exactly is Disclosure? What should I know as a seller or buyer regarding disclosure?
- Should you move because of a bad neighbor? How to handle difficult Neighbors?
- What is driving Niagara Real Estate? Can we expect an increase in the price of homes in the Niagara falls and St Catharines Areas? What about the surrounding communities?
- When is a good time to buy a home in Niagara?
- What can go wrong on closing day and how do we protect ourselves?
- How is Niagara-on-the-Lake Realty and is Niagara-on-the-Lake a good place to live?
- Is AirBnb legal in Ontario? is AirBnb legal in Niagara Falls, St Catharines, Fonthill, Welland? Where is AirBnb Legal?
- Is the Toronto Real Estate Market heating up again and are Toronto buyers coming to Niagara?
- Vacant home tax in Niagara Region and should there be one? Is the Vacant home tax a good thing for Niagara Real Estate
- How do we protect ourselves from tenants that destroy a home? How do Niagara Rental Property owners protect themselves?
- How do tenants protect themselves from a not so good landlord.
- How to avoiding a rental scam
…..and so much more.
Have a question for our team of experts? Email Rob at email@example.com. For more information about Niagara Real Estate, Niagara-onthe-Lake Realty or real estate in all of Niagara or Hamilton, Halton Region or to work with the hardest working Niagara Realtors, give us a call at 905-575-7700.