Rick Zamperin is in the studio today with Rob Golfi, Jennifer Draho and Phil Golfi. Below is a list of discussions….
1. Jennifer Draho talks about her personal experience on trying to buy a home in Hamilton and going into competition and losing the house of her dreams.
2. Phil Golfi talks about listing a home and buyers that come in with letters attached to their offer that are designed to sway seller. Telling the seller your personal story can really help you win a bid in this very hot market when you are competing with so many other buyers.
3. Hamilton Waterfront – Search for Pier 8 Developer has been launched. Bids are going to start coming in. They are looking for a developer for Hamilton Waterfront. They hope to turn 15 residential units as well as new commercial buildings on the harbour front. The city is in the process of demolishing old buildings and servicing 5 hectares (12 acres). They would like a deal finalized by 2018.
4. Household debt hits another record. Money is cheap right now.
5. BMO predicted last month that we have only 24 months left in this great housing market. This is a prediction that may or may not be true.
6. Foreign Buyers Tax isn’t a cure-all.
7. Things that can go wrong on closing
8. Why you should close your home purchase on a Wednesday
9. Get your FREE home Evaluation at www.GolfiGetsItSold.com
10. Easter Coloring Contest 2017 ON NOW!