Rob Golfi, Sales representatives with Remax Escarpment the Golfi Team is in the studio with Rick Zamperin and Special Guests talking about the Real Estate Topics you want to talk about.
Also with here with us is Ralph Vitello of Tripemco Burlington Insurance Group located in Stoney Creek
Talking about everything you wanted to know about your home insurance policy that you didn’t know.
Here are some questions we are going to ask this morning:
- Are the rates different in different locations, or how close the house it to a fire department effect premiums?
- Are the rates affected by the type of construction?
- Is mold covered under certain situations and is there a limit for mold damage?
- How much liability protection do we need?
- What level of additional living expense coverage do we need?
- Are we covered for earthquake or natural disasters?
- How often should I update my policy?
- 10 years ago I bought the house at $200,000 now its worth $400,000 would I be covered for that automatically?
- If property is Vacant am I covered?
- Will my premiums go up if I make a claim?