With Rob today in the studio with Rick Zamperin is
Sam Migliaccio of Mortgage Architects Hamilton at 905-574-9200
– Whats happening in the Mortgage industry.
1. Mortgage Broker vs Bank
2. Can a buyer buy a home with as little as 5% down more than once in their life time?
3. Can a buyer buy a 2nd home with 5% down while still owning an insured mortgage?
4. what are the current privileges offered for 1st time buyers?
5. what are the current options for people wanting to buy a second home for a rental?
6. Do mortgage brokers charge fees?
7. What is the new approval process now? What is the stress test and how does it affect first time home buyers?
8. What options would I have if I am unable to get a mortgage with a conventional bank? (A Lenders)
9. Are a lot of people refinancing there homes now?
10. Why is that a mortgage broker can get a approval for mortgage vs the bank?
11. Can buyers borrow from their RRSP to purchase a home? how much can they borrow?
12. What is Mortgage Home improvement program?
– Article the Hamilton Spectator about The Golfi Team being the top team in Canada
and #1 on the Real Estate board
– Also The Golfi Team Sold over 500 home this year so far.