Topic for today’s show is Landlords, things you should know before becoming a landlord and how to avoid common mistakes rental mistakes. Today Rob Golfi is in the studio with Rick Zamperin and special guest Nilo Grabar, Paralegal Of Centennial Law Group 905-526-0736.
Things you should know before becoming a landlord.
1. Rental properties: Do it legally, or don’t do it.
2. Is it a get rich quick scheme?
3. I the rent taxable and there are expenses.
4. Once they’re in, it’s hard to get tenants out.
5. A rental unit in your basement won’t necessarily add to the value of your home.
6. Should Landlords be handy.
How to avoid common mistakes of first-time landlords.
1. Should you live near your rental property
2. Should you Know landlord-tenant law
3. How do you enforce that the rent is paid on time
4. How do you Screen potential tenants- Credit Check
5. What happens when they bring a pet after they move in?
Websites for landlords