We Have lots of questions from the Listeners.
1. What is the name of the song that is being played before the show starts.
2. If I’m listing in the winter should I take photos of summer my property in the?
3. Should I buy or sell first?
4. Should we use a local agent to list our home or our friend from out of town?
5. Can we stay in the home during showings and Can we talk to the buyers directly?
6. What is the difference between assessed value vs market value?
7. Do we have to sign a long listing contract?
8. What happens if the appraisal comes in lower than what the buyers agreed to pay?
9. What is the importance in signing a buyers representation agreement?
10. Do I get a better deal if I deal directly with the listing agent?
11. Inclusions/Exclusions – should I include the appliances?
With Rob today is Mike McNeil Sales Representative with the Golfi Team