Topics for today’s show are;
1. Mayor Fred Eisenberger discusses the short list for Amazon and is “not surprised” Hamilton was omitted. Toronto is on the shirt lost and If Amazon goes to Toronto it’d be an incredible win for not only the province but Hamilton as well.
2. Hamilton’s building permits have topped a billion dollars for the 6th straight year, with 60% being residential, is Hamilton growing to big to fast?
3. The Hamilton Bulldogs hockey club lost in the bid to host the Memorial Cup due insufficient facilities host, was this a missed opportunity and can we see a new arena coming soon?
4. Fred Eisenberger discusses the city of Hamilton’s Light Rail Transit (LRT).
5. Fred Eisenberger a discusses why the city Hamilton is so attractive to investors, developers, and industries.